The Ultimate Deal On Homemade Dog Food
Do you want to learn Homemade Dog Food importance? Well in this post I will show you how to make the best recipes for your dog!
There are already many people who give their dog homemade food since they provide different nutrients, proteins, vitamins and are low in fat, all this is very beneficial for their health. This does not mean that you stop giving your dog the diet they normally eat, but on the contrary, the homemade dog meal should be another extra contribution to healthy eating for your pet.
All these homemade dog foods are made with natural ingredients without preservatives, so they can stand about 2 weeks in the freezer.
When preparing homemade dog food for your dogs you should make sure that your pet is receiving a correct and balanced natural diet. For this, I’ll leave you the things you should keep in mind:
Make sure to grind and chop the vegetables well, as these help you to pre-digest the food with the proper release and absorption of vitamins.
You must know and avoid dangerous food for dogs, such as:
Mushrooms, Raw Potatoes, Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic, Chives, Grapes, Raisins, Sultanas, Peaches, Plums, Rhubarb or Chocolate.
You must make sure that the homemade dog food you give to your dog, give it little by little to avoid the problems of diarrhea. You are also careful about there food which is harmful food for your pets now also learn about Dog Food Recall.
⇒ How to cure a dog with diarrhea
- Like us, dogs also need a variety of foods so they can get a broad spectrum of nutrients. I recommend you to alternate the meat with the vegetables, in order to maintain a balanced diet.
- You can also mix your dog’s food with a nutritional supplement, such as flax seeds or fish oil for dogs.
- Use natural organic vegetables and lean meats in the preparation of recipes.
- Brown rice for dogs has more nutrients than normal white rice.
- Do not abuse too much cauliflower and broccoli, as it can cause gas and stomach upset your dog. You can also learn about the most Common Dog Diseases.