HEALTHY FOOD FOR DOGS: The 10 delicacies that you and your furry can share
10 Great Healthy Foods for dogs Ideas That You Can Share with Your Friends
Sometimes we give our furry to try many of the things that we try. We love to share with them! However, there are only some Healthy Food For Dogs in our diet, while others can harm them.
Previously we have told you what foods we should avoid giving them, even if they approach us from under the table and make eyes at us … It is important to avoid these foods as they can harm your health.
On the other hand, there are others that are beneficial for them, and in small quantities, they are even recommended. We bring you the perfect snacks for your furry!
The 10 delicacies that you and your furry can share this list
1. Peanut butter: Something that children and our puppies love too. It contains a lot of protein, healthy fats and vitamins E and B. It’s a very much healthy foods for dogs.
You can try poking a bit into a Kong type toy to keep him entertained. But beware, very important, take a good look to take it without salt or sweeteners!
2. Chicken: Kennels love the taste of chicken; you can add cooked chicken along with their regular food to add extra flavor and protein to their diet. No bones, please!
3. Yogurt: Yogurt is another healthy food for dogs. It contains a lot of calcium and protein in addition to probiotics that are very good for your digestive system.
We must make sure that our furry is not lactose intolerant and choose them without artificial sweeteners or added sugars. Ready to smack!
4. Carrot: Low in calories and high in fibre and vitamin A! Most of our kennels love to chew on carrots, a crunchy food good for their teeth. Yum!
5. Eggs: Dogs have been fed on eggs for many years, full of nutrients. Whether raw or cooked, make sure they do not contain salt. They are a source of riboflavin and selenium, easy to digest, and therefore a healthy snack.
6. Cheese: As long as they are not lactose intolerant, cheese can be an ideal snack for your kennel. Always observe their reaction, give it in moderation and opt for cheese varieties with low-fat levels. Yummy appetizer!
7. Oatmeal: Oatmeal is rich in soluble fibre, which can be especially beneficial for older dogs with intestinal irregularity problems. It is also a good alternative for allergic wheat dogs. Remember to cook it and not add anything else!
8. Pumpkin: Especially if your furry is suffering from the stomach, raw or canned pumpkin is a good option. Rich in fibre and vitamin A helps you maintain the health of the gastrointestinal tract.
9. Apple: Our kennels love apples, and they help clean teeth residue. Rich source of fibre and vitamins A and C. Make sure to remove the seeds from the centre and chew!
10. Salmon: Salmon is a good source of omega-3 fatty acid, responsible for keeping your dog’s coat healthy and shiny, as well as supporting his immune system.
Feed your dog cooked salmon, add salmon oil to his food or give him the skin of fish, and you will see that it will take little time to have a great Pantene! Of course, always cooked salmon.