Looking for nutritionally complete homemade dog food recipes? Many wonder how to make homemade Food For Dogs. Is that not everyone relies on the components of commercial feed, which sometimes include ingredients that the dog does not really need. If you want to have another option, find out in this article about how to make homemade food for dogs.
What Home Cooked Food is Best for Dogs?
Making your own homemade dog food is an excellent option if you are very interested in knowing what you are really giving. Also, even if you think not, you will save a lot of money. It will take you more time than taking the sack of feed and throwing it on your plate, but you will see that it is worth it; In addition, you can make a lot of it and freeze it for rations.
To know how to make homemade food for dogs it is important to remember that your body does not work like ours and that there are foods for human consumption that are bad for them, or even dangerous. Of course, you should always consult your veterinarian; You will know what to recommend specifically for your pet and what the proportion of each ingredient should be, as well as the daily rations. Never make decisions about the life of your pet without first informing professionals.
The best dog food dish ever three different kinds of food. then you take your beef, broth & soup base probably better if I would have listened to that up and a nice dose to that. then you can have your natural pet store stuff. this is shrimp for some reasons so we’re out a bit of that. And then because my dog sheds a lot. I like his coat to be nice and soft. I add vegetable oil. sorry that’s well and then hot water, no wait and then exit into a wet food instead of hard dry food and then the best part peanut, butter throw that in there. like so give it a nice little stir. no, that gravy. I do have regular dishes for my dog but you just not like eating out of a deep dish. I don’t know why but that’s my sock. right so let me mix all that in. And that is how you make my kind of dog food for my buddy. a little bit of extra work. My dog loves it and he eats it. And I know what he’s eating. None of this has cornmeal in it. It’s an all-natural product feed. So the ingredients say that is the laws for dog food are a lot different than human food. They don’t have to specify dog food and that is my dog’s dish delicious.
What Foods Should I NOT give to my dog?
As we said there are certain foods that do not feel good to our four-legged friends. Some may cause vomiting and diarrhea, but others maybe even deadly. When it comes to making homemade food for your dog,
These are the dog foods that you should always avoid
- Chocolate: It’s delicious, yes. But for dogs is one of the most toxic foods that exist, it can cause them from simple and transient diarrhea to a heart attack if the dose is high. Never give chocolate to your dog! In fact, it prevents you from eating anything that has sugar or sweeteners.
- Onion and garlic: these two basic ingredients in our kitchen contain toxins very harmful to our hairy. In them is a substance called this sulfate, which in dogs produces anemia, fatigue and respiratory problems that can lead to death.
- Avocado: the avocado in dogs severely affects your digestive system. In addition, it can cause pancreatitis.
- Potatoes: the starch is very difficult to digest for dogs. Also, their skin is poisonous to them, due to a substance called solanine.
- Nuts: the phosphorus of nuts causes gallstones.
- Dairy: dogs do not digest milk well! In fact, most of them become lactose intolerant after being weaned.
- Tomato: with the basics that are in our diet, right? This product also contains solanine, poison for your dog. In addition, it also hinders digestion because it is excessively acidic.
- If you want more information about what you should not give your friend, see our article on toxic dog foods.
4 Homemade Suitable Foods for Dogs
Although you should always discard the foods mentioned above, there are many others that you can use when you make homemade dog food, since not only are they not harmful, but in fact they are
Cheap Dog Foods for Dog health
- Meat: you know, dogs are carnivores! They can eat all kinds of meats, but there are some more appropriate, such as chicken or turkey. They provide many vitamins and less fat than veal, for example. Red meats and pork are also good, but a couple of times or three times a week. Cook the meat a little to eliminate bacteria and leave the fat, it will provide flavor and beneficial fats.
- Eggs: eggs have many proteins. Give one to three per week, raw, tortilla or cooked, but never fried! The oil is not good.
- Fruit and vegetables: vegetables are also very important for your diet. But you cannot eat all kinds of vegetables!
- White fish: it has many nutrients and little fat, but be careful to cook it well and remove all the spines. In both meat and fish, we recommend the iron or the oven, since boiling them produces harmful toxins for them.
Nutritionally Complete Homemade Dog Food Recipes [ VIDEO]
If you really like this article about food for dogs then you must share it as your social friends, I hope they also like it. Don’t forget to leave a comment about this article.