Dogs Are Great Companions
Dogs are great companions regard as trustworthy animals and the best companion of man. The history reveals that dogs have worked with human for over 1500 years as companion. The beauty of having dogs as your companion is that they offer you love and affection as well as they worked with their owners side by side to achieve the objectives that owners want. Dogs have numerous benefits which covers not only the physical ones but also the emotional and social benefits. This is the reason why they are called s the friend of mankind. Here is given an overview of benefits of dogs that will cover all aspects of benefits.
Dogs and their Social Benefits
Dogs have numerous social benefits. Some of them are covered as under.
- Dogs make you feel clean and good. They add a sense of well-being in your family. The survey results show that the family’s level of happiness becomes much higher when they added a pet to it.
- The people of the modern world lack conversation and interaction. If you have a dog as a pet then you at least you have someone to get interacted to. They are a good source of socialization of man.
- When you have an animal especially dog as a pet than there are greater chances for you get activity sessions. You will be able to actively participate in those sessions.
Dogs and their Emotional Benefits
Dogs have numerous emotional benefits. Some of them are covered as under.
- In this era, the consistency is lacking in human lives. The routine of life can be settled down and make you able to look forward for something every day.
- By having dogs as companion will reduce your loneliness and your isolation will be carried away.
- It gives you a benefit to touch something because studies have revealed that how important touching is for our physical and emotional health.
- The presence of dog increases the sense of caring as you will start to do that on your own. Not only has that but also increased the activities like grooming and feeding. It will make you active if you have a pet.
- The daily routine of present man is so hectic and stressful that he merely has time for other activities of life. If you have dog as your pet then it will keep your stress level down because dog is a great companion of your life.
- If you are an owner of a pet then studies reveal that you will feel safer than people who doesn’t own any pet. The fear of being victimized of a crime will be much lesser having a dog as your companion.
- The recent results of studies reveal that people especially children turn to their pets if their family member or a person who they love dies. Grieving adults who did not have a close source of human support were also found to have less depression if they had a pet.
Dogs and their Physical Benefits
Dogs have numerous physical benefits. Some of them are covered as under.
- By having dogs are great companions will make you more active as you will go for a walk, you will talk with your pet which in turn will have healthy effects on your health. This will give you much more exercise and your body will be getting healthy.
- There are certain pets which have this fantastic ability to alert their owners if their blood sugar level is getting down. This disease is called as hypoglycemia. It will allow the owners to take some corrective measure before it gets worse.
- The medical survey revealed that by having animals as companion in their therapy reduce the overall cost of drugs prescribed and also the tours or consultations you make with your doctor.
- The ownership of dogs reduces the chances of heart attacks. It increases the chances of survival of patient who had heart attacks from 1 to 15 and 1 to 87.
- People having pets have been found to have lower cholesterol levels than to the ones who don’t own any pets. The results were the same even when the weight, diet and smoking habits were taken into account.
- The blood pressure and stress level can be controlled by having pets because they will help keeping you calm in stressful situations and their heart rate will be healthy. overall dogs are great companions.